Vibe A Mins

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dr. Polite and Mr. Protestor

Daniel Sun is a true being with a cause. You just wouldn't know it. Kinda like a superhero with a public alter ego. Seemingly mild mannered, real polite. Then when injustice strikes, out comes Daniel Sun, a vocal and visual member, fighting for what's right.

Always prepared with a timely quote from a great spiritual master, Daniel Sun turned his light inward and asked....

WHO ARE YOU MY SOUL?

I AM the GURU. Subject and object have flown, I ALONE remain.

I have stepped into Myself through the open Heart of my Beloved.

I AM THAT...Power of The Trinity...All-Knowing God ...originating Cause of causes existing through temporal relativity yet established in transcendent Bliss.

I AM the Uncreated Creator, the Unseen Seer, the Unmoved Mover, the Equator of Existence, Death's Dirge, THAT which seeks and is found.

I AM indestructible, untouchable, unapproachable, inconceivable unfathomable, Luminous.

I unfold my-Self in mega-cosmic rose gardens of exploding universes, and reveal mySelf in the silence between thoughts.

I AM galactic fields of radiant-exploding suns, congealing from the waters of essence, vast systems of consciousness; fruit laden, blossoming planets, arrayed in phantasmagoric splendor, delicately and effortlessly sustained, mindfully evolved, spinning in infinite and receding into the lap of My nothingness once more.

I AM the darkness and the light, the source and the goal, the journey and the destination.

I am an unseen Sun, yet I blind creation with the brilliant demonstration of my attributes.

My truth can never be spoken, my face can never be seen.
I live in your own heart and I speak to you in your dreams.

You can't escape me, my Love is your life.

You are a feather blown about on the Breath of My Grace ...and We are together always.

By Daniel S.

No comments:

Post a Comment