Vibe A Mins

Saturday, July 4, 2009

How About P's Vibe-A-Mins

My man P Love has always possessed a deep soul. A through and through type guy who could explain the size of inifinite as simply as if expressing his inner feelings. Let me tell you, sometimes it was a little pained, but over all P Love is that deep rooted tree you take notice in the forest. The tree that stands out cause of it's stature and it's branch complexity. You know!! So check out...


I was delerious
trying to find the way
peace

I found myself moving--LIGHT SPEED!
Space was the medium
the quest my vehicle

unnumbered stars shot by me
images became blurred, streaked with all the colors of God
my thoughts, no longer sharp,
yet the deepest conumdrums floated up from their abyss
--the pale gray regions of my psyche--
their secrets shone brightly upon me, warming my face.

I was on my way

I smiled

I knew I was in the right direction
I came upon a planet
blue with a confident aura of misty absolution
the atmosphere burned away all that troubled me
purged my soul
I landed and felt reborn, free

The people found me dancing
took me by surprise
but I did not fear these beings
--nor could I see them--
I just knew they were there, all around me
smothering me in their warmth

Do you know why your soul has brought you here?
I did not know
This place is called truth!
I knew they did not lie
You are here to find the answer--

--why there is so much undone in your life--
--why you think yet do not act--
--why you dream and do not conquer--
--why you love yet do not release--
--why your death you think is the end of nothing--
--why your soul will not stop crying, in the dark--

And I felt their smiles in the cool, blue air
As they lifted me, shot me back to the shell
I opened my eyes again

smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment